Sunday, February 10, 2013

New Workout

Ok, all....
So I am pretty excited.  I just bought the Les Mills Combat.  I started it today.  Well, I guess technically yesterday.  I did the Basics, the 'training' part, yesterday.  And tonight before work, I did the first workout. It was a 30 minute punch/kick/cardio workout.  It was difficult to follow. But, I can tell it will get easier.  It's just that I don't have that much experience using those punches and kicks. It was pretty awesome though.  Tonight at work I watched the next workout to see what it was like.  HOLY CRAP!!! It is a weight lifting workout.  It is going to be intense.  I feel so motivated just watching it. I can tell... this is going to be well worth it.  I only bought the Basic one.  But, I definitely want to purchase the other dvds as well.  I noticed they are pretty cheap on ebay. (for now... hopefully it stays that way).  I am very excited!! I will let you know how it goes.

I guess today I can end with the Les Mills Combat slogan... "Stay with the Fight".
Ok... I have to use mine too... Keep on Trekkin'

No comments:

Post a Comment