Sunday, February 3, 2013

Hello all.  I know... I know... I have not posted in quite a while.  Well... today is not necessarily a good one.  It's not bad, mind you.  But..  Well, you decide.  I have worked out a few time.  I have gone to the gym. One day I was at the gym for two and half hours (including changing, and hot tub).  That was a kick ass day.  I have also done a round of Turbo Jam and a Jillian Anderson workout. 
But... here it is... the bad part.  I came into work, went to put my dinner in the fridge, and there it was... staring me in face, looking all tempting and delicious.  A tall can of Mountain Dew.  One of my favorites (along with its Friends Diet Pepsi and Pepsi Max).  I was able to keep the beckoning temptation at bay for most of the night. But, when I grabbed one of the veggies for my salad, there it was, staring me in the face.  I gave in. Yes... I drank the Mt. Dew.  But... it was Sooooooooooooo........ Sweet.  It was like drinking yellow corn syrup.  So, I guess keeping clear of soda for over a month has paid off.  and all in all, I learned a lesson.

No matter what happens, keep on trekkin'

No comments:

Post a Comment