Wednesday, January 23, 2013

workout/diet

First of all, let me make a very important note. I don't mean 'diet' in the sense of "I am on a diet". I mean, my 'diet' has been much healthier than it has been in the past. I am eating better foods. Ok... now with that clarified. I have a confession. I have not been to the gym in a few days. But... I have not splurged. And I am following my daily caloric intake of proper nutrition and calories. I am using "Lose It!" I usually do it on line. I will download the app as soon as I can. (My phone is not being compliant). I really like it for tracking food and exercise. If anyone else is on it, we can be "friends" and help encourage each other. All in all, I would say I am feeling better. It's amazing how much impact staying away from Fried Foods, Red Meat and Soda can have on your well being. Love and Peace, Keep On Trekking.

No comments:

Post a Comment