Tuesday, January 15, 2013

1.15.2013

First of all, I don't really feel like coming up with a unique name for today. So... the date will do (at least I used periods instead of just dashes). I did do Yoga last night. Nothing special, just a 15 min stretch. I got out of work earlier than I thought. So, I was able to make it to the Gym. YES!! I warmed up for 10 min on the elliptical. Then, I talked to the trainer for a couple minutes. Since my muscles cooled down, I did 5 min on the rowing machine. Then I did all the Arm and Core Machines. 3 Sets of Each. It was great. After my workout I had this "great idea" for my after work "snack". I put a few slices of thin cut ham on a whole wheat tortilla. Put about 3 T of fat free cottage cheese on it. Dashed on some Smoky Hot sauce and tossed in some salad greens. Admittedly, I was a touch disappointed. It didn't taste as good as I thought it would. Which bums me out. Because it still sounds delicious to me. But, I LOVE cottage cheese. I have school tomorrow and I have to find time to sleep. So, I am not sure if I will make it to the Gym tomorrow. But Betsy and I are going to go to a Class at the YMCA on Wed. Tonight I had a KICKASS dinner at work. Talapia Fillets (they seemed really small. So I had 3 small pieces). With the fish, I slighty saute'd (NOT with Butter,cooking spray) some carrots, zuccini, yellow squash and half and orange pepper. HOLY CRAP!!! It was FANTASTIC!!! And... Btw... I don't even care that there are brownies left. I feel like eating right, helps me make better "workout choices". And Working Out helps me make better food choices. So far.. So good. I am actually having a great time with this. Keep On Trekking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment