Sunday, January 13, 2013

good and bad

Ok, So good news... I was able to say "NO" to the delectible Brownies. Actually, it wasn't that hard. Of course, Aunt Flo isn't visiting. If I can make through that monthly visit without giving into Oooey Goooey Brownies or Warm, soft Chocolate Chip Cookies, that will be a Battle Won! I will keep you posted. A REAL Battle Won was to say No to Diet Pepsi. And... I avoided the Diet Pepsi. Two Weeks... NO Soda!!! Wahoo!! Bad News... I was really sore this morning (Sunday morning after work). So, I did not go to the gym. But in my defense... remember: I did I FULL Body Workout Friday Morning/Afternoon. Tai Chi on Friday at work (so, Sat morning). I did some Cardio Sat Morning. So, Sunday off is not so bad. More Bad News... I forgot there is a Staff meeting in the morning. I had planned on going to the gym after work. So, if I get out by 10:30am... I will go. Good News... I fit in some Yoga at work. Even if I can't get to the gym. At least I got in some Yoga. And it gave me a chance to stretch out those newly worked muscles. Nice!! To those on their own Trek... Keep on Trekking.

No comments:

Post a Comment