Friday, January 18, 2013

Interesting Naked Fact

I know.... I haven't posted in a couple of days. First of all, good news!! I lost 3 pounds. My days off were long. Well, at least Tue was. I got out of work and went straight to school. Long story short.. I didn't go to bed until 10pm. So.. LONG ASS DAY!!! Ok.. I bet I got your attention with the word "Naked". Here is something I thought of today. I was at the gym and there were all kinds of kids in the locker room Apparently it was the day when all the kids go swimming after school. But, anyway... there were all kinds of women walking around naked (or at least half naked with towels wrapped around their shoulders). It got me thinking... isn't it interesting how it's totally ok to walk around naked in the locker room naked, EVEN with KIDS around... But, don't you dare walk down the street naked.?!? I just thought that was interesting. Have a great day... and Keep on Trekking.

No comments:

Post a Comment